For Our Providers
Encounter providers enjoy private practice-like benefits without having the overhead or burden of running a practice.
We supply the necessary back-office services so you are free to do what you do best—patient care.
Encounter technology sets the stage on which providers diagnose and treat Encounter patients. Work from home or your local office.
Come Work with Us
We are looking for Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNPs)—especially those with experience in psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and
therapy for geriatric nursing home patients.
- Board-certified PMHNP
- Active APRN license in your home state
- DEA license in your home state
- Experience documenting in an EMR
- Access to a hard-wired internet connection enabling connectivity
to our EMR and video servers
Benefits of Being an Encounter Provider
- Work from anywhere
- Set your own schedule
- Be compensated per each encounter
- This position is for PMHNPs in all states
- Encounter provides the necessary hardware for you
to conduct your encounters
Telehealth - Geriatric Clinical Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist
Wisconsin | Contract
Telehealth Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Work From Home
Maryland | Contract