Telehealth Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Work From Home
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Work from Home
Assess, diagnose and provide therapy and medication management from your home office or practice. We are looking for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) to provide mental health services via our telehealth platform for skilled nursing facility and out-patient clinic patients throughout the midwest and mountain states.
Conduct weekly and monthly therapy and medication management encounters for our patients utilizing our EMR and video platform. Work with the patient’s family or caregiver to understand the patient’s condition and medication needs. Patients diagnosis include depression, anxiety and dementia, SMI, among others.
• PMHNP Board-certified
• Active Iowa APRN license and DEA
• Familiarity with telehealth and providing consultations over a video platform
• Experience with an EMRs
• Access to an internet connection that allows connectivity to our server for EMR and video access
As an Encounter Provider
• Work from anywhere, your own practice or home office
• Set your own schedule
• Be compensated per each encounter (15-60 minutes)
• Encounter handles all of the back office work (compliance, billing, scheduling) to allow our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners to focus on what they do best – patient care.