Telehealth Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Work From Home
Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner >>ONLY<<
You must have significant geriatric psychiatry experience. Preference is given to PMHNPs with at least one year of geriatric AND nursing home experience.
You must have a high level of computer literacy.
Assess, diagnose and provide care from your home office or practice. We are looking for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP-BC) who are licensed in Iowa to provide mental health services via our telehealth platform for skilled nursing home residents throughout the US.
Encounter handles all of the back office work (compliance, billing, patient intake) to allow our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners to focus on what they do best – patient care.
Conduct weekly and monthly therapy and medication management encounters for Encounter patients utilizing our EMR and video platform. Collaborate with facility staff to understand the patient’s condition and medication needs. Patients diagnoses include depression, anxiety and dementia, SMI, among others.
• PMHNP Board-certified >ONLY<
• Active APRN license, DEA in IOWA
Be willing to commit at least 12 hours total per week on non-consecutive days Monday through Friday
• Familiarity with telehealth and providing consultations over a video platform
• Experience with an EMR, Kareo preferred
• Access to an internet connection with at least 5mbps upload and 10mbps download speed for EMR and video access
As an Encounter Provider
• Work from anywhere, your own practice or home office
• Set your own schedule
• Be compensated per each encounter by CPT code