We are looking for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP-BC) and Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), especially those with experience in psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and therapy for geriatric nursing home patients.
Accepting Applications for These Positions
We are always accepting applications for PMHNP-BC and LCSWs licensed in:
- South Dakota
- Board-certified PMHNP or LCSW
- The active APRN license in your home state
- DEA license in your home state (for PMHNPs)
- Comfortable delivering care over video and using technology
- Experience documenting in an EMR
- Access to a hard-wired internet connection enabling connectivity to our EMR and video services
To apply, please send resume and email to email@example.com.
For more information on Encounter Providers, visit our Randy’s Resources page and Provider FAQs.
Benefits of Being an Encounter Provider
Encounter providers enjoy private-practice like benefits without having the overhead or burden of running a practice. We supply the necessary back-office services so you are free to do what you do best- patient care.
- Work from anywhere
- Set your own schedule
- Be compensated per each encounter
- Encounter’s HIPAA-compliant video platform and EMR are backed by on-demand technical support.
- A dedicated Encounter patient care team member facilitates all your office needs.