View and register for upcoming events.
View our reports, white papers, and more.
Find a facility, meet our partners, and more.
Have a question you need an answer to?
Protecting Patients and Telehealth Access: Over 230 National Organizations Urge Governors Across the Country to Maintain and Expand Licensure Flexibilities Throughout Federal Public Health Emergency...
Senior living staff members shine throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic, ensuring mental health for their residents. Encounter Telehealth awarded their partner facilities ‘Certificates of...
With COVID-19 rates on the rise again, depression and anxiety have hit an all-time high for older adults amid the pandemic. Recent studies have determined that 1 in 4 older adults (age 65 and older)...
CMS Telehealth Information and Billing Resources
To view the Medicare Claims Processing Manual, which should help your billing office process the charge correctly, click HERE.
Encounter is proud to partner with several State Health Care Associations. Our partnerships with these associations enables us to stay current on healthcare practices that best suit our patients. Our state partners include:
- Nebraska Health Care Association https://www.nehca.org/
- Iowa Health Care Association https://www.iowahealthcare.org/
- Oregon Health Care Association https://www.ohca.com/
- Maine Health Care Association https://www.mehca.org/
- Care Providers of Minnesota https://www.careproviders.org/
- Washington Health Care Association https://www.whca.org/
To learn more about Encounter’s initiatives with your state association, such as staff training and advocacy, contact us today.
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions